Sunday, August 17, 2014

Print of the Week: Flamingos


Hi everyone,
First, thank you to all customers who visited The Gallery of Royal Oak during my Artist of the Week feature! I hope you enjoy your purchases! Please be sure to check back at the gallery or here for the newest artwork. I regularly post new creations. Below were some of the featured prints at the gallery:



This week, I’m sharing my newest bird linocut print:





More of my original bird prints are at the shop locations or Zazzle:







I also want to say thank you to everyone for your sweet comments on the feature post, and thank you to my Zazzle customers for your business! I hope you enjoy your purchases, and there are more designs in-the-making.




21 comments:

  1. Ohhh Abigail those Flamingos are fabulous!!! I really like them a lot.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great Abigail, my personal favourite are the penguins. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flamingos are so adorable! Love the way that their heads make a little heart! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the Flamingo's. But of course, they are pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that pink!
    Happy Paint Party Friday!
    Thanks for sharing :)
    xo Tam Hess
    http://cardmakingartists.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I always enjoy seeing your art on various products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with your flamencos. That is one of the cutest things I've seen in a coon's age. This piece fills my eyes--which is the greatest compliment I can give. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flamingos are spectacular and unique. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really a lovely collection! The flamencos look so cute but I love also your little dog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful! This is amazing and the color is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the toucan ~ your work is always wonderful ~ so creative ~ Happy SS

    artmusedog and carol (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the birds. . partial to Flamingos. Your art is wonderful. Blessings, Janet PPF

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked all of the prints and products! The cat, owl, red bird are the ones I'm specially drawn to.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How clever to make your flamingos into a heart!! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. gosh, these are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the penguins and the kitty! So sweet. I think the penguin closeup is my favorite piece.

    ReplyDelete