Monday, February 3, 2014

Newest Romantic Prints


Hi everyone,
This week, I am sharing some new print designs and objects! I recently turned my original heart print into handmade magnets:


© Handmade heart print magnets by Abigail Davidson

I was further inspired to create another variation of the heart print:


© Hearts Pattern with Pink by Abigail Davidson

My romantic designs are now available as accessories at Zazzle:


© Love and Hearts Products by ArtisanAbigail: Necklaces and wristlet bags

Finally, I created a new floral print using gold and red:

© Rose Gold by Abigail Davidson; Medium: Print

More prints, as well as other creations, are on the way! Please be sure to check back here or at my Pinterest page for the latest artwork. Thank you to everyone for your kind words on my posts, and have a pleasant week!


19 comments:

  1. Ohhhh I love the Magnets! Love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, they make gorgeous magnets! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo hearts! I love them all! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are those hearts! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the pretty magnets. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice gifties-love the wristlet bags!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the magnets and the wristlets!!

    http://www.artworkbyjm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. luv them all; have a nice Friday

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't go wrong with pink hearts. Really like the magnets!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the hearts, and that rose is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Abigail your talent is amazing. The magnets are wonderful. In fact all your valentine theme art has been lovely. I like your new floral stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All very pretty .Love the glass hearts.

    Annabelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your accessory items are lovely. That rose print is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those magnets are just so cute.
    Hugs, Lynnie

    ReplyDelete
  15. You know how much I love your hearts but that rose is simply amazing.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the heart magnets. You're talented.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the magnets. I would definitely wear them as jewellery.

    ReplyDelete