Monday, January 27, 2014

Valentine's Day Art Preview 2


Hi everyone,
This week, I am sharing more of my Valentine-themed artwork! I created another hand-printed card. All designs are original and hand-pressed in my studio:


© Love pattern card by Abigail Davidson; Medium: Print; Size: 4x5.5 Inches

© Love pattern card by Abigail Davidson; Medium: Print; Size: 4x5.5 Inches

All cards are blank inside and come with matching envelopes. Each hand-printed card is a little piece of artwork!

More Valentine's Day themed card designs are available at my Zazzle shop as well!


© Valentine’s Day cards, stamps, and stickers by ArtisanAbigail at Zazzle

The heart print is now available on clothing:


© Heart Print Clothing by ArtisanAbigail at Zazzle
New creations are on the way! I will be sharing more of my Valentine-themed prints next time as well as other artworks. To see the previous collection, click here.

Thank you so much to everyone for your sweet comments and support on my previous post! 
 

22 comments:

  1. These are awesome. I really like the design of the heart. Very nice indeed.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  2. More gorgeousness!
    Your hand printed cards are so lovely ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everywhere, perfect for Valentine's Day and every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, fantasitic! I haven't even started thinking about Valentine's Day yet...eeep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. smashing artwork. Happy PPF, Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hearts! Looks great on a card, and the t-shirts are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable samples. Id love to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely wonderful!! Happy ppf!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your valentine cards and shirts are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee everything you created!!!!! Happy PPF!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these valentine themed art that you are creating. What could be better than hearts and love?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really cute Valentine artwork. Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh! Wonderful cards...that "love" word is a perfect pattern.

    Happy paint party Friday!
    Cardmakingartists.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful cards and nothing beats 'love'. Happy SS

    ReplyDelete
  15. All of your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful - love the heart print especially

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your creations always make me feel happy. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful originality in all your work. Luv the ��

    Annabelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful heart! I love it on the shirt!

    ReplyDelete