Thursday, January 2, 2014

Print of the Week: Cat with Teal


Hi everyone,
Welcome to a new creative year and thank you for visiting!
I previously shared my cat linocut print:
Since then, I have created another version of the print using teal!


I also turned the print into a wall hanging with a complementary ribbon:


© Cat, Teal Wall Hanging by Abigail Davidson; Medium: Print mounted on wood with ribbon; Size: 6x6 Inches

The print is available at the gallery or my Zazzle shop!


© Sample Cat Products by ArtisanAbigail at Zazzle: Trinket box, ornament, necklace, luggage tag, ipad and kindle case, notebook

© Sample Cat Products by ArtisanAbigail at Zazzle: Stamps, keychain, wrapping paper, poster, greeting card, coasters

More prints, as well as other creations, are on the way! Please be sure to check back here or at my Pinterest page for the latest artwork. Hope everyone is having a pleasant week!

17 comments:

  1. I love that cat print! The teal color sets it off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Abigail. I love the new teal cat ( He looks particulary cool as a stamp ;) ) How clever to try out the image on lots of different objects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely. I've never done lino cut, but you have inspired me to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combinations - the link-cut has great composition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your linoprint cat is wonderful. I like the way you have used it in various ways.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that teal is such a lovely color-so reminds me of Spring. Happy PPF and 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh this is sooooo great. I really like the way this print came out. For cat lovers everywhere. Wonderful
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful print. I love cats and teal is one of my favorite colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! It's like a boy and girl version of the cat. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's lovely in both pink and teal and looks great in the selections you've offered!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This teal version is completely gorgeous! Reminds me of my black cat watching the sun set! Liked the pink a lot - LOVE the teal! Best wishes - Shroo:)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute kitten. I really like the teal version alot. Hope you have a wonderful, blessed new year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love that cat print!
    Happy New Year and happy PPF
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great prints! Great composition and I really like colors and the textural background as well.

    ReplyDelete