Monday, September 16, 2013

Print of the Week: Sunflower

Hi everyone,
This week, I am sharing my newest print:


© Sunflower by Abigail Davidson; Medium: Print; Size: 6x6 Inches (image)
The print is now available at the Novi Gallery.

 You can also find this print at my Zazzle store!

© Sunflower Print Products by Abigail Davidson; Greeting card, coasters, necklace, ornament, poster, mug, playing cards, magnet
Here is a look back at some of my other miniature prints, as well as some of my flower artwork:
 

© Flower prints by Abigail Davidson, 2013: Colorful flowers magnets, rose print, sunflower print, tulips print, colorful flowers print, and sunflowers illustration
All of my floral artworks are available at the gallery or at my Zazzle store.

 More prints are in-the-making. Please be sure to check back here or at my Pinterest page for the newest creations. Thank you for stopping by and hope you are having a pleasant week! And thank you to everyone who left such sweet comments on my Newest Cat Art post!

17 comments:

  1. Lovely prints as always Abigail - Sunflowers are one of my favourite types of flowers :)

    Thanks so much for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sunflowers art is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous print with some great detail:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. smashing prints. Happy PPF, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sunflower and it is always nice to see what we can do with our art :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice work! Sunflowers are always one of my favorites. I like the overall composition a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great print...love all these you do!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work. I like them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Came across your blog and had to click on it. What lovely prints your have created.


    I would love to have you to link up at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/09/clever-chicks-blog-hop-week-52-one-year.html





    I hope you can make it!
    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful sunflower art and the others are lovely pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love coming to see what you've been working on. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a ton of sunflower plants this year, but I also had/have a number of sheep and each day I found the tops of various plants missing :) I discovered that sheep can stretch their necks quite far LOL.
    Wonderful prints!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful, bold print - great harvest time feeling to it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love sunflowers and yours are terrific! Your print lends itself easily to all the products you featured. Just great! xo, janice

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your sunflower is beautiful and turned out really awesome! I think this one's my favorite now. Well done. :)

    ReplyDelete