Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hello World!

© Mermaid Linocut, 8x10 inches by Abigail Davidson



Hello everyone!
I am an emerging artist, though I am no stranger to creativity, inspiration, and the time and effort it takes to maintain a craft. I will be updating this blog regularly with new artwork, opportunities, demonstrations, exhibits, and the everyday inspirations that come in daydreams. I'm also excited to be opening an Etsy shop in the near future to share my joy of printmaking and illustration. Feel free to contact me with any questions and comments. I look forward to joining this ever-growing community!

Above is a print I made that I originally designed on a mounted linoleum block, and then hand-painted watercolor into the fine details. Whenever I have this print hanging in my studio, she is swimming toward the printmaking area as if to say "make more prints, make more prints." Well, that's the idea!

Have a wonderful day,
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment